1. The guarantee provides the correction, renovation or replacements within the warranty period.
2. The warranty period is considered under a contract and stated in the warranty certificates.
3. The warranty period is counted since sold or placed in service, if the guarantee maintenance makes provision for it.
4. The guarantee renovation of the faulty unit is done in the company’s service center or other nominated service partner.
5. The guarantee renovation can be done on the client’s territory, if the guarantee maintenance makes provision for it.
6. The faulty unit replaced on a warranty is a supplier company property and nonreturnable to client.
7. The guarantee renovation is impossible in a case of:
7.2. Malicious damage;
7.3. Mismatch between the Equipment Serial Numbers and numbers in the warranty certificate;
7.4. The warranty stickers’ and protecting seal’s damage, the lack or promiscuity of the Equipment Serial Numbers;7.5. The damages made by the unlicensed software or virus;
7.6. The damages is involved by the unauthorised person’s repair;
7.7. The damages is involved by the effect or breakthrough of the liquids, fug, insects etc;
8. The guarantee renovation is impossible in the other cases like breach of the usage, storage and transportation regulations, thirdsman’s activity or force majeure and non production defects.
9. The company, its’ partners and nominated service partners are not liable in any case for any damage (including any cases of loss of profits, business information, or others financial or non-financial losses), relied to the usage or unavailability of the bought hardware.
10. The nominated service partners are not liable for the possible loss of information and client’s data during the hardware repair.
11. The software restitution in a case of the replacement on a warranty of the data storage devices (hard disks, flash disks etc) is carried out before factory condition if the guarantee maintenance doesn’t make provision for the else.